Thursday, October 25, 2007































Hey, everyone.

Well, it's official; Nova claimed bankruptcy today leaving 6,000 employees stranded without pay for the last two months. I've placed a picture of some pigeons fighting over small bread crumbs to illustrate this point. Gotta love the recession job market!

Anyway, on to lighter business. We visited Osaka last weekend for a job interview. We took the opportunity to travel around the city. We've included pictures of Osaka-Jo castle. If you look closely, you'll see Jill standing at the base to give a perspective. It's quite a large edifice. I was quite smitten with the castle. I had an insatiable edifice complex.

We moved on to the port district in which we rode the "tallest ferris wheel in the world." (according to those proud about it). The ride took 15 minutes and lifted us over 300 feet in the air. After that, I neglected Jill as I tried to snap the perfect "fisherman on the wharf" sunset picture. Who knows, maybe I'll win a blue ribbon at the fair so I can brag about my amateur status to people at cocktail parties.

Alright. Take care everybody, next time we post, we'll be in Nagoya.

Jake and Jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freudian jokes are never not funny!!!

You know...say one thing, but mean your mother!