On Saturday, Jake and I purchased our return tickets home. For a variety of reasons, we have decided to end our adventure in Japan a little earlier than originally planned. As of April 24th, we will once again be bunking with the wonderful and delightfully charming couple I call, "Mom and Dad".
Jake will start grad school to get his teaching license for high school English at PSU or UO sometime in the middle of June. We are hoping the family doesn't disown us, should he choose to go to UO.....
For those of you who so willingly volunteered to store our wedding presents and other micellaneous treasures while we have been overseas, thank you, thank you! You will have your storage rooms, garages and guest bedrooms back in early June when we settle into a place of our own.
*******************
37 more days until the Denbrooks and Moores arrive!!!!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We can't wait!....to arrive and to get our guest room back!!!
No problems here with UO.
See you in 36 days.
Daddyo
Yippie! I don't know when I'll get to see you, but the chances do go up if you are in the same country =)
Post a Comment