Last Wednesday was my last day of pre-school. I miss my kids already, so I thought I would post a few more pictures. They have truly made my time in Japan memorable.

Momoka and Sakuya are one crazy train!

Lion had the cutest curly hair before his mom chopped it all off. He's still pretty adorable.

Momoka and little Shota. When I started teaching, Shota wasn't speaking any English. Now, you can't get the kid to shut up. He was even able to introduce himself to Jake.

Paul, Heidi and Pat. As you can see, Pat really enjoys having his picture taken. Satomi, our music teacher, is hiding in the back.
I have tons of pictures of my class, but I'll wait until I'm home to show off the rest of them.
Monika and Darrel's last full day with us is tomorrow. We have had so much fun and will be sad to see them go. We will especially be sad to say goodbye to the Marriott!
No comments:
Post a Comment