Monday, June 9, 2008

Our new place

Here's a picture of the shower in our new duplex. It's a little too low for our liking. In fact, I do believe that the shower head in our Japanese apartment was a bit higher than this one.

We start moving in tomorrow, but will be up in Tualatin until next week when Jake starts school. Anyone who wants to visit the fine city of Eugene is welcome to stay with us, but it is a BYOB situation- as in Bring Your Own Bed. Unless, you like the floor. If that is the case, then just bring yourself. :)

And yes, Bernie and Mindy are bursting with joy at the thought of regaining their attic, garage, office, and spare bedroom.

2 comments:

sportyrls said...

Hooray for the new place!! I love the shower- maybe you'll get really strong legs from squatting the whole time you're in there : ). Hope we can visit you soon!

RoseBeeky said...

I think that shower head would be low even for me.