Congratulations Derek and Liz on August 23rd and Brian and Morgan on August 30th.
Liz and her dad coming down the aisle.
Jake and Derek. They've been friends forever.
Michael and Sara. They are currently on a three WEEK backpacking trip.
Brian and Morgan, the newlyweds.
Jake and Diane catching up on sports and entertainment- two things Jill never has much to say on. This was shortly after Jake was asked to give an impromptu groomsmen speech in front of 350 guests.
The mohito queens. Jill and Lindsey made mohitos for reception. Neither of them had any experience mixing drinks, nor had they even had a mohito before. As a direct result, there were a lot of full mohitos glasses left on the tables at the end of the night.
SCHOOL UPDATE....
Both Jill and Jake have survived the first week of school and both are willingly returning tomorrow.
3 comments:
Man, I'm sad I missed all the fun at Brian's wedding. I'm glad things are going well--I MISS you guys! Any chance you'll ever have a good reason to come to this God forsaken part of the world? Yeah...didn't think so! =0)
I love the mohito pic- especially your stylish jacket : ).
Mmmm...yeah...not craving one of those mohitos =) 'A' for effort though!
Post a Comment