While I daily risk contracting head lice, the below quotes are exactly why I love kindergarten.
Mrs. Denbrook: "Okay, Miss Reina let's get the show on the road."
Reina: "I ain't Miss Reina, I just plain Reina."
Kinder (singing): "Nana oh Nana why did you die? Oh oops, that song sad cause Nana is still alive!"
Kinder: "Hey teacher, look at my boots!"
Mrs. Conrad: "Oh yes, they are very nice."
Kinder: "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the long teacher."
Kinder: "Where is Mrs. Denbrook?"
Mrs. Denbrook: "I'm right here."
Kinder: "No, not you. I'm talking about the other Mrs. Denbrook. Ya know, the boy named Mrs. Denbrook?"
"What's your honey's name? He coming today?"
That work was intriguing!
"Mama said it's really bad to choke someone when you're a kid."
"G..G...God! Hey God starts with G! You member him Mrs. Denbrook?"
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment