Our Hawaii dream turned into a Brookings, Oregon reality, but we had a wonderful time with Jake's family.
If you haven't already noticed, we are really into jumping pictures. Should you find yourself in our company in the near future, you can almost guarantee that you will be forced/persuaded into a similar shot.
Jake reached 26- we're now just another old married couple.
I have always loved climbing up things, but never have been sure about getting back down. If I would only realize that when extended my legs are usually over half the distance to the ground, I might have an easier time.
Showcasing yet another Denbrook Family talent.
Little boy, stuck in a giantically tall man's body.
Erika and Justin enjoying the view from our deck.
This picture pretty much sums up the trip. What is going on? No one has a clue.
And now for Jake's pretty pictures:
Thanks for organizing and paying, Mom and Dad Denbrook!
2 comments:
hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 190 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?
hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 250 pounds on every site. But finally I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?
Post a Comment