For the past nine months, after getting up at 5 am and taking a shower, I have consistently sat at our kitchen table and dreamed of what it would be like to win the lottery and thus never commute again. I have enjoyed these 5-10 minutes of wishful thinking while my neighbors peacefully and QUIETLY slept. All of this stopped four days ago when we got new neighbors. They are loud, they are obnoxious and they get up (or perhaps stay up until 5) and ruin my wonderfully silent morning. I dont' know them, but so far I definitely don't like 'em.
I know I shouldn't really be complaining about these neighbors- we once had upstairs neighbors who washed dog pee off onto our porch. I had to get out my "mean teacher" voice for that couple and if our current neighbors keep it up they'll definitely be hearing that voice as well. Don't mock me, I can be quite mean when given the opportunity.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment