Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Big Graduate

The Board of Regents, Faculty and the Graduating Class of The University of Oregon are pleased to announce that Jacob Daniel Denbrook is a candidate for the degree of Masters of Education in Teaching and Learning.

In a private backyard ceremony, Jacob Daniel proudly accepted his diploma. It was a joyous occasion, and all the new graduate could say was "I couldn't have done it without my wife's constant love and monetary support."



Looking good in a custom made mortarboard, the graduate makes his way across the lawn and receives his diploma.



Everyone in attendance was in awe of Jacob's accomplishment.


------------------------------------Class of 2009----------------------------------

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I cracked up when I saw your "official" graduate-holding-diploma pic. I have the exact same pic, complete with dark green shiny background foliage. Way to undermine the profits of the rip-off graduation industry. Oh, and congrats. What's next for you, sport? Don't forget: plastics are the future.

Unknown said...

Wait! It was Sara who wrote that comment, not "Michael" -- silly internet patriarchy.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like too many showed up for the ceremony. How'd Jill get to get up on the stage to hand you your diploma? You must have connections!

Congrat's from BigD and MrsD
Like the mortar board.