Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Sweetness





Somehow, Jill has coerced me into celebrating our "dating anniversary" in addition to our real anniversary every year. Luckily for me, our dating anniversary happens to be February 13th (day before V-day), so I can kind of give it the combo treatment that every kid hated who had a December birthday. Jill's Valentine's Day/Dating Anniversary gift? A snowboard helmet. Wow, what a lucky girl. It's kind of like giving someone a stick of deodorant.

However, we also went for a hike in the coast range at Sweet Creek Falls near Florence, after which we enjoyed some fine Mo's seafood and a jetty walk. Jill got to timidly venture out onto mossy-slick rocks where I was scouting for photo spots of kayakers. She still hasn't recovered from her bedrock sandwich she ate a couple summers ago.

Unfortunately, the Coast Guard had to play party-police and kick us off the jetty because of "rogue waves." In another life, I would have knocked both of those Coast Guard troops unconscious, and run to go kick the rogue wave in the face, but instead I said, "Sorry, Sir, we'll leave immediately."

That's all, Cheers!



J and J

1 comment:

sportyrls said...

Beautiful photos- and I love your hat Jill!