It's been three days since Spring Break* ended. I thought I had adjusted quite nicely back into work life. My kinders were lovely on both Monday and Tuesday but then today happened. Today was Glitter Day and Barf Day. I had planned on Glitter Day, but not so much for Barf Day. I had to clean up after both and I must say I am quite proud of myself because I didn't even have to put my head between my knees like I did when Sarah showed my the stitches in the back of her head. I'm canceling glitter for the rest of the year.
*S.B pictures to come from Jacob shortly.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had throw up day at our house today =(
And Diane once told me "Glitter:the herpes of craft supplies. Ez to spread hard to get rid of." =)
Post a Comment