Monday, May 10, 2010

I've Been Replaced


This used to be my job. Over the course of three years, I gave some pretty good hair cuts. We saved money. We were happy.

But then this happened.


I laughed. I cried. Jake called for a replacement.

Now how exactly did the tragedy happen? Jake hands Jill the clippers. Jake hands Jill attachment number 3. Jill puts attachment number 3 into her pocket instead of onto the clipper. Jill shaves Jake's head. Jake is silent for many minutes and then takes the clippers away from Jill forever.

2 comments:

sportyrls said...

I love it! The picture says it all : ). Did Jake employ a hat for the next few days or just go for the full buzz cut?
PS- Don't feel too bad, Drew did have Abbie give him a hair cut when I was on a bad streak : ).

Twice as Nice said...

Oh my goodness! I'm not going to let Ben see this post because I cut his hair! Ha ha, I bet that stripe looked good on Jake!