After a whopping thirty minutes of trick or treaters, our porch light mysteriously and very curiously failed to illuminate. One would think that this might slow down the grove of candy getters, but it's amazing how many people will walk up to a darkened house in pursuit of high fructose corn syrup. Here I was hoping to chow down on the good candy when the doorbell started ringing and ringing, so I did what any other good American would do- I took out my favorite candy and let them have as many Smarties as their hearts desired.
And now here is the boy, who turns out isn't really a fan of Halloween- or at least not yet. I'm sure if I had been a nice mama and let him try his first candy we might have gotten a few smiles out of him.
My super talented sis-in-law, Heather made this costume. Both my nephew and niece have both worn, so we were excited to continue the tradition.
In other news, it's been a big week for Henry. He not only discovered how to lift the toilet seat, but also that unrolling toilet paper is just about the most fun one can have- second only to splashing in the toilet water when your responsible adult is distracted.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Heehee! I love it! I guess I should really be enjoying these non-mobile days while I can. Henry's costume was very cute. I'm assuming the agreement was that he'd be a duck next year?
Huh...somehow when I sign in with Google I come up as language arts class instead of Allison? Seems Google wants me to get a job already
Post a Comment