Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rugrats Look-a-like?

This afternoon while Henry was busily winning hearts at our local library, someone very excitedly exclaimed, "Your baby is so cute! He looks just like Tommy." I did what any other mother would do who doesn't have a clue what this lady was talking about...I  gave her one of those half smiles where you don't show any teeth and was about to be on my merry way when she followed up with, "You know, Tommy from Rugrats?! He looks just like him!" This time I did not give her a closed mouth smile but tried my best not to furrow my brow as we walked away. Now I may not have seen Rugrats in two decades but I was pretty sure that I didn't want my baby to look like this Tommy Pickles character.

So you tell me....does Henry look like Tommy?

Sir Henry James

Sir Tommy Pickles
Yikes, I do suppose they both have giant heads, no hair and a bit of a manic smile. Oh dear, my baby does look like Tommy!

2 comments:

Vanessa Patla said...

Henry is WAY cuter!

sportyrls said...

No way!! Henry is way too sweet and cute to be that pickles fellow : ).