Sir Henry turns ONE one week from today. Vomit. Say it isn't true. That little turd of mine cannot possibly be escaping babyhood, can he?
 |
| He was so quiet and so still back then! |
Now that we are living in the wild west far from our families, we had no other choice but to give Henry two parties. One in Oregon with our family and one on his actual birthday in Wyoming with our friends.
I wasn't quite ready to give him sugar so the lucky kid got a no sugar added banana cake. Yeah, yeah, I know. Mama=no fun.
I think he liked it?
 |
| Check out those chompers, we're currently working on #7 and #8. |
 |
| What are we going to do about that melon, kid? |
Okay, so maybe he did get a few bites of a cupcake, but no chocolate til you're one, mister!
No comments:
Post a Comment