Jake had been envisioning this shot for months. And if we would have taken it months ago before Henry could move, or even weeks ago before he was a confident walker, it would have been much easier. Yes, it took about 200 shots to get this one. I know it's amazing that our one year old did not want to stand in one spot for more than .5 seconds. So how did we get this shot?? Easy. I taped two little snack puffs to the wall. If only we had thought of that in the beginning!
All superheros are bald. Right?
Yes, those are my very tense hands waiting to catch Henry. I don't know how dads so easily toss their kiddos in the air.
2 comments:
Oh, I just love that Super Baby!! What a cutie and what great photos.
These are sooooo cute! Brilliant with the puffs!
Post a Comment