Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Christmas Card Jump

I really meant to post this earlier, but then Henry burned his hand, and then Shutterfly took over every waking hour as I tried to frantically put together Henry's first year book before their sale ended.  The hand is healing marvelously and the book, thank the good Lord is finally complete and ordered.

So, yes, we jumped. Yes, it was 7 degrees. Yes, I was very cold. And yes, Jake complained about being cold way more than I did. It was also extremely bright which required a last minute addition to our look.

If you were thinking you should have received a card from us and you didn't, well oops! A slight mathematical error gave us quite a few cards less than anticipated, so sorry...hopefully next year will be better.

Here we go...

Henry has already assumed his jumping position.
We are so athletic. It amazes me.
I believe Henry is very, very impressed with us.
And yes, I got my feet all the way off the ground too.

I thought that maybe next year, we could dress Jake up like a horse and Henry and I could ride him. Jake thinks not.





No comments: