Friday, March 29, 2013

And we're off....hopefully

Is there no greater house guest than one who brings  you the stomach flu? I used to think no. The one who brings you the stomach flu has to be the best. But when Henry came down with croup the day before we were to leave my parents abode (after two weeks of throwing up, teething and general 15 month old mischief) and was black listed from flying, I changed my mind. Now the house guest who just won't leave has to be the best.

Tomorrow well before the sun even thinks about coming up, we'll be on our way to the airport. Or at least that is the hope. And in case after 21 days his dadda has forgotten what he looks like, here is the boy responsible for most of the ailments this trip. Good thing you're cute, boo.

And would you believe that while we were here, the boy grew some hair! Yeah, I know you don't believe me, but I had to use shampoo the other night. Oh yes I did.

No comments: