and short little arms, some things are just plain hard. Take for instance, throwing a soccer ball successfully over one's head. Just how do you do it?
****
This is going to be the one. I'm feeling confident. I can do it!
Victory will be mine.
Or maybe not.
Maybe if I didn't have so much hair, I could do it?
If you replaced his short little arms with money or gorilla arms he would be able to perform this exercise. Plus, he could probably throw the ball really far and excel at a lot of sports. Just a thought, I've never seen an arm transplant like this actually done. Seems good on paper though.
3 comments:
If you replaced his short little arms with money or gorilla arms he would be able to perform this exercise. Plus, he could probably throw the ball really far and excel at a lot of sports. Just a thought, I've never seen an arm transplant like this actually done. Seems good on paper though.
Love his fierce concentration!
It doesn't get any easier at 63, just more embarrassing.
Homie
Post a Comment