Saturday, November 16, 2013

Closing in on the big 2!

Seeing as how big boy will be TWO in just a few weeks, I thought I better post a picture of him at 23 months next to the ever shrinking shoe. No white onesie with the month sticker on it this month because Henry now believes sticking one's head in a shirt hole is the highest form of torture. And those socks he's wearing? Yeah, they were too small about six months ago...who wants to send us new OSU socks? And please do notice the lovely red artistic sharpie marks he has added to our comforter- makes me smile every time I see it, especially because now when Henry walks by he says, "no no color on bed."

This boy of ours is every bit as sweet and devilish as he looks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh he is just the cutest little thing ever!!!