Friday, December 13, 2013

This time there was sugar.

While I may have given him a sugar free banana loaf at his first birthday party (man, what a lucky guy) the kid definitely got sugar this time.

Jake had some serious doubts that I could pull of Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes, I'd say they are pretty recognizable.
A little unsure that all the sugar and white flour was really for him.

And the sugar did hit.


Henry, you are a wild ball of energy that never ceases to amaze, or tire us out. You are far from perfect, but such a delight and most days we wouldn't change a single thing about you. Although if I could make one small request...please oh please stop waking up at 530 AM!!

2 comments:

Stebbins Family said...

You did it - they look great! No 'nailed it' picture for you =) Happy Birthday to the little guy!

Kate R. said...

He is too cute. And getting so big!