Monday, May 26, 2014

A second round of reinforcements.

I had to last a whole twenty four hours before my second round of help arrived. That's not actually true. I think I was home about twenty minutes after returning from Salt Lake City to drop Mimi off before a neighborhood girl  (love her!) saved me from myself and came and got Henry for ice cream. Apparently the screaming newborn and the toddler wandering outside alone tipped her off that maybe I didn't have it all together. Our last visitors just left this morning and Jake is home again so life might return to normal for a few days.

We loved having Omi, Opa, Auntie Erika and cousin Koen stay with us. We were spoiled with delicious food and lots of help and fun.

These two boys are exactly six months apart and have completely different personalities but are becoming best buds (most of the time)!
I have an idea. Let's put these balls in our mouths and then spit them out at each other! Good idea, Ko!
90% of all waking hours must be spent jumping off anything we can find.
My name is Evelyn and I like to eat.
Opa trying to keep up with the boys.
Admiring their fist granddaughter.
My name is Evelyn and I steal hearts.

We miss you all already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great time was had by all! Can't wait to see you in two weeks.
Opa and Omi