At 6 months old you weigh in at 14 lbs 10 ounces and are 25 1/2 inches long. Uh, girlfriend, we are relying on you to fund our retirement, so get on growing!
I'm not sure how I got so lucky to call these two mine! Although they both poop a lot. Like a lot, a lot.
This dude loves you. Oh he loves you. Even when he is sitting on your head, he loves you. He also loves to taste all your baby food before you get a chance to try it. He was not a fan of pureed peas, but you sure were. Truth is, there isn't anything that you don't love. Please don't become a picky eater now that I've publicly announced this.
You really are as sweet as you look. You love to squeal and as of now we still consider it to be cute. If you are still high-pitch squealing as a toddler, we might not love it quite as much.




No comments:
Post a Comment