I think every parent looks forward to potty training. It's a time of happiness. A time of bunnies. A time of great glory. Except for it's not really any of that at all. Sis all on her own decided to potty train. I was really planning on waiting until summer came around and then I'd take off for a week and let Jake train her. I took one for the team with Henry. But alas, potty training started and dang it, this little 20 month old darling took right to it. Or so we thought. Three days of no accidents almost from the beginning. She was a champ. She was a winner. The golden child for potty training. Then today happened. And while the early days had been accident free, the girl may have been only peeing and apparently saving everything else for ME!
Now I think most people can agree which picture doesn't belong. Except for maybe my brother who it seems probably would come up with some way to call me a toilet..
Most parents have probably been peed on or pooped on before. It happens, Whatever you move on. You have a drink. Life is fine.
Well...have you ever been sitting criss cross on the floor watching Elmo's Potty Time when your child mistakes you for the actual toilet? Yep, that's right Miss Evelyn Janell sat her little hiney down on my lap and proceeded to leave me a great big present in the "hole" my legs had made for her..ya know the human toilet bowl I had unknowingly created. If that doesn't make one ready for the weekend, I really don't know what will!
2 comments:
that.is. hilarious.
Next time let her pull your ear while you make a flushing sound at least lol! Too funny 😂
Post a Comment