Friday, February 22, 2013

Big Nose and Tone Deaf? Please, no.

When we were pregnant with Henry we had the conversation every couple has. "I hope he has my eyes and not your big old nose. What if he gets your nose! I hope he gets your musical talent and not my non-ability to clap on beat. What if he's tone deaf!?" And of course at the top of our list (after healthy and yada yada), "I hope he sure likes the outdoors." Thankfully all of our wishes have come true so far. The kid has his mama's eyes, although it yet to be determined whose nose, he appears to be able to keep a beat and he loves the outdoors. Unfortunately he does seem to have his mother's balance. Now it could just be that big old head of his that takes him down and maybe he'll out grow it, but as of now it's hard to say if it will be Henry or myself who falls first when out in the snow.

This boy truly is happiest when outdoors.

Mom and toddler holding hands on packed snow is a sure recipe for disaster.

Our little explorer.

No comments: