Monday, March 8, 2010

Today I...

tied 27 pairs of shoes.

headbutted a child three and half feet shorter than myself.

was called "grandma, dad and Mrs. Deverbrook".

played spin the bottle 4 times.

unsuccessfully hid from my boss.

wore my hair down at work for the first time in 27 days. It only lasted til lunch.

sounded out the word "sat" 13 times.

stepped on two sets of fingers.

was kicked 6 times.

was sneezed on once.

was hugged many times.

forgot to sanitize my classroom.



What did you do today?

2 comments:

Callen and Kellie said...

hahahahahaha, that is so funny, because i'm TOTALLY there! Although we sound out words more like "debris" and "conditions". I don't so much get kicked or sneezed on, but I do get called "mom and grandma or Mrs. Bagsley". No shoe tying, just coat zipping... wow, being a teacher is great, huh?

Kate, Josh & Sydney said...

I love that you were called Grandma and dad. i totally remember doing that as a kid and getting so embarrassed. Love it.